🌟 About the Project
Boyka Config file
👾 Tech Stack
Main project and Website
- Supports Rest API Automation
- Supports Web Automation
- Highly configurable
- Zero boilerplate code for your projects
- Supports Rest API schema validation testing
- Supports execution on Cloud platforms like BrowserStack, LambdaTest, etc.
- Supports Parallel execution
- Has in-built logging for all the events
- Has in-built Assertion methods
Use this space to tell a little more about your project and how it can be used. Show additional screenshots, code samples, demos or link to other resources.
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.wasiqb.boyka</groupId> <artifactId>boyka-framework</artifactId> <version>0.7.0</version> </dependency>
See our Roadmap project for more details.
Contributions are always welcome!
contributing.md for ways to get started.
📜 Code of Conduct
Please read the Code of Conduct
Distributed under MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
- Join our Discord server to discuss anything about the framework
- Open a new Discussion on GitHub to ask questions or to discuss ideas
- Contact / Follow me on Twitter @WasiqBhamla
Big thanks to the following organisations for their support to the project with their open source licenses: